Understanding and navigating the Admin Dashboard!
Your Admin Dashboard is the first thing you will see when you log in to your Thinkific site as the Site Owner or Site Admin. This is the control center for your Thinkific site: it’s where you can access everything to do with your site - Site Builder, the Course Builder, Student progress, Site settings, Orders, Integrations and more!
In this article:
Your Admin Dashboard offers an overview of your school's performance. This is accessible at yoursite.thinkific.com/manage. Here you'll find the following:
- Revenue: Your total revenue of purchases made on your site. When highlighting the Revenue section, you'll see the orders in the specified time period of the date picker listed below. Clicking on View All will take you to the Orders area of your admin dashboard.
- New Accounts: The total number of users created on your site. When highlighting the New Accounts section, you'll see the list of users created within the specified time period of the date picker listed below. Clicking on View All will take you to the Users area of your admin dashboard.
- Enrollments: The total number of students enrolled in courses on your site. For example, if a student is enrolled in 2 courses, they count for 1 account and 2 enrollments. When highlighting the Enrollments, you'll see the list enrollments from the specified time period of the date picker listed below. Clicking on View All will take you to the Users area of your admin dashboard.
Manage Learning Content
Courses - Access the Course Builder and build your courses
Categories - create subsections on your school "All Courses" page to make it easier for students to find similar classes
Instructors - Create and manage instructor profiles
Video Library - Upload and manage your videos
Publication requests - approve Courses built by Course Admins
Share Revenue - Share your course revenue with Revenue partners
Design Your Site
Site Builder - access Site Builder to build your homepage, landing page and custom pages
Theme Library - view your current theme and access your theme code
Preview website - Preview how your site looks to students!
Market & Sell
Coupons - create coupons
Sales Widgets - create a sales widget to promote your courses on an external site
Orders - Track your course sales
Integrations - You can integrate your course site with other tools and web apps
Affiliates - Set up and manage your affiliates
Support Your Students
Users - View your students' profiles and segment users
Groups - Create and manage groups
Progress - View students' progress in your courses
Communities - Create and manage Communities
Discussions - Enable and manage your course discussions
Reviews - Enable and manage reviews here
Assignments - Manage student Assignment submissions
Quiz & survey - View & export quiz and survey results
Notifications - Enable, edit customize, and send personalized email notifications to your students
You can always get back to your Admin Dashboard by clicking on the Thinkific logo on the upper left of your screen. Use the search option to search for anything in your Admin Dashboard.
Edit global settings for your site including site name, site URL, and more
Orders & accounts
- Enable Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn login
- Set a Privacy/Terms Service agreement
- Create custom sign up fields
- Set a starting number and format for your Orders/Invoices and customize checkout page text
Code & analytics
Add code to your site and access to developer options including:
- Site footer code
- Order tracking code
- Signup tracking code
- Google site verification meta tag
- Update plan - Change your subscription plan at any time
- Account Details - View your current plan type, update credit card and previous subscription invoices
- Log out
- Upgrade - Upgrade your Thinkific subscription plan
- Help center - Check for resources and how to's in our Knowledge Base
- Updates - Keep track of new features and theme updates
More About Accessing Your Site and the Thinkific Interface