Product Bundles allow you to sell multiple courses or communities for one price in a single package.
Why Create a Product Bundle?
Product bundles give you the opportunity to sell multiple products (courses or communities) together in one package. You can choose to add either courses only, communities only, or you can add both products together into one bundle.
For example: If you have seven individual courses that are each available for $99; with Course Bundles you could offer all seven courses together in one bundle for $500 - therefore increasing the value for your customer!
Check out our New Feature: Upsell Your Online Courses blog post for a great explanation of how and why to use this feature!
How to Create a Product Bundle
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select the Memberships & Bundles tab
- Click + New Bundle on the top right
- Give your bundle a name, and hit Create bundle
- Select Add a Product from the dropdown menu to select courses or communities to add to your bundles
- To make courses or communities exclusive to the bundle, ensure the products are Published and Hidden, prior to adding them to the bundle. This way, your products (that are part of the bundle) do not appear on your main landing page or Home Page.
- When adding new courses to a published course bundle with existing enrolled students, the students will automatically enroll in those courses within 24 hours. This means any course welcome emails set to send when a new student is enrolled in the course will be sent as well.
- Under the Settings tab, select Basic Settings. From this section, you can update the bundle name and URL, and choose whether or not you want your bundle to be private or hidden (making the bundle hidden will hide it from your site landing page so that only users with a direct link to the bundle landing page are able to access it).
- In the Bundle image & description section, you can upload an image for your bundle card, and add a brief description of what is contained within your bundle. The bundle image is what will represent your bundle on your site landing page, and the description will be listed beside the image.
- Under SEO & Page Code, you can add custom code and search engine optimization (SEO) information to the bundle landing page.
- In the Pricing tab, you can set the pricing for your bundle. Choose from the following pricing types:
When a student purchases a bundle, they will only be charged the price of the bundle. They will not be charged the individual price of each course included.
- If you are including products in your bundle that are not offered outside of the bundle, you will still want to set your product pricing for each individual product, to ensure that no one enrolls into your individual products for free. Additionally, if you prefer to only sell your products via bundle, and want to prevent students from buying the individual products, set the individual products as Private.
With one of our new Themes included with Site Builder, you have access to Additional Pricing for Bundles
- From the After Purchase tab, you can set up the thank you page that students are directed to once they have purchased your bundle. To learn more about after purchase flows, take a look at our After Purchase Flow article.
- Once you’re done adding products, configuring your settings, and enabling your pricing, you’re ready to publish your bundle. To do that, simply go to the Publish tab and hit Publish!
Landing Page and Preview Bundle
- To create your landing page for your bundle, click on Build Landing Page to be taken into Site Builder to create your bundle landing page.
- To preview your bundle, select Preview Bundle. This will show you how the bundle will look on the landing page.