Welcome to the Thinkific Help Center
Responses are taking longer than normal.
With many educators moving online rapidly due to the global pandemic we’re currently experiencing an influx of questions. As always, we’re here for you and we are doing everything we can to get back to you quickly (including adding more team members to help). You may experience slower response times than normal in the short term as we work to respond to the increased demand. Thank you so much for your patience during this time — we’re all in this together! For immediate support check out our Help Center, Training Site and Facebook Community.
- How do I get started with Thinkific?
- How can I set up a custom domain?
- How do I start accepting payment for my courses?
- Can I create a membership site?
- What lessons are available?
- Can I have live video or webinars in my course?
- Can I include external web pages or YouTube videos in my course?
- Why can’t I login to my Thinkific site?
Explore our topics
Start exploring the basics and how to set up your Thinkific course website
How to migrate to Thinkific from another course platform
Learn about accessing your account, managing your subscription and account security
Learn how to create and edit your course
Set up your custom domain, brand your site and explore Site Builder
Increase student engagement and provide student support
Price your course and market it to your audience
Discover user roles and generate reports to gain insight into your students’ success
Integrate with 3rd party solutions to build a powerful course ecosystem
Join Thinkific’s Partner Program and review our developer resources
Try Thinkific for yourself