You and your students can receive email notifications for any post activity in a Community by following posts!
If you haven't created a Community yet or want to learn more about Thinkific Communities, check out Create a Community!
How It Works
You and your students can follow posts to receive email notifications for comment activity on posts! When a new post is created, the Site Owner, Site Admins and the creator of the post will automatically be added as followers. You can always unfollow a post if you no longer want to receive email notifications.
Notifications will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and will include a direct link to the Community. For example:
Summary of Notification Rules
- You will receive notifications for any activity (comments) on a post if you are currently a follower
- Site Owners and Site Admins will receive a notification when a new post is created
- Site Owner, Site Admins and the creator of the post will automatically be added as followers to new posts
- Course Admins will not automatically be added as followers to new posts
- If you want to receive notifications for a post that you are not currently following, you can follow the post
- If you no longer want to receive notifications for a post, you can unfollow the post