If you are looking to copy or transfer courses from one Thinkific site to another Thinkific site, this is a service we offer for paid plans! We can essentially clone or duplicate the courses on one site to another.
- Both accounts must be on paid Thinkific plans
- We must have confirmation from the originating account Site Owner
- Any course videos will live in the original Thinkific site's Video Library. A copy will not be made in the destination site's Video library, but they can still be viewed on the destination site.
- If a video in the original Thinkific site's Video Library is deleted, that video in the copied course will no longer work
- Course titles on the destination site will include "Copy of..." in the title and the URL which you can update later (see How to Rename Your Course and How to Edit Your Course Landing Page URL)
- Course image and description, Course Player appearance, and custom completion page will be copied over
- Drip schedules, private/hidden setting and course pricing does not carry over (the copied course will be set to Free)
- Course landing pages are not copied from one site to another; you will need to rebuild a landing page on the destination site
- Changes made to the original course will not be reflected on the destination site after copying the course; each site operates individually
- We are unable to copy Course Bundles but we can copy all the individual courses inside the bundle. Once copied, create a bundle to house all the copied courses into
Request a Course Copy
After you have reviewed the Important Considerations above, please send us an email with the following and we can help copy your courses over!
The email must be sent from the email address associated with the Site Owner of the originating Thinkific site. Please also CC the Site Owner of the destination site.
- Name of the course/courses to be copied
- Originating site URL
- Destination site URL
- In the email CC field, please add the destination Site Owner so that they are a part of the email chain and can receive updates when the courses have been copied over to their site.