Customize the page that your students see when they complete your course!
In this article:
About This Feature
By default, the built-in completion experience is a pop-up modal exclaiming "Congratulations! You completed [with the course name]".
A custom course completion page gives you the power to customize the messaging and visuals students see when they complete their course. This is a great opportunity to drive students to one of your other courses, link them to in-person seminars you are promoting, or direct them to physical products you're selling on your site.
How to Create a Custom Course Completion Page
- From your Admin Dashboard, open the Manage Learning Content tab
- Select Courses
- Click on a specific course
- Click the Settings tab
- On the left-hand side, select Course progress & completion
- Scroll down and check the box to turn on the Custom completion page
- Within the WYSIWYG editor field, add text, and any images, links, and HTML code that you would like to include
This would be a great opportunity to add an upsell to another course!
- When you're satisfied, scroll up and select the blue Save button
If you want to include a course review link in your custom page, check out: What is my Course Review link?
How to Preview Your Course Completion Page
- While still in the Course Builder, click the Preview Course button in the upper right-hand corner
- You can then walk through and complete your course in order to preview the course completion page
- The Course Completion page only appears once, when clicking "Complete & Continue" on the final lesson of the course. If you want to see it again after navigating away, you will have to mark the last lesson as incomplete, and then complete it again.