- I created a new student on my site, how can they sign in and create a password?
- I imported students from file onto my site, how can they create passwords?
- How do my students receive their login or sign in credentials?
- A student signed up from the sign up page on your Thinkific site.
- A student account was manually added as a new user by the Site Owner or Site Admin.
- A student account was automatically created via our public API, Zapier, or Infusionsoft.
- Students were bulk imported from file by the Site Owner or Site Admin.
- Students were bulk imported from file by Thinkific Support as part of migration to Thinkific.
For student sign up method 1, students will be required to set a password when they sign up on your Thinkific site.
For student sign up methods 2 and 3, students will automatically be sent a Site Welcome Email as long as you have this notification enabled for your site. The default Site Welcome Email contains an Express Sign In Link that will allow students to set a password, if they haven't already.
How to set a Password Without a Site Welcome Email/Express Sign In Link
- Going to your Thinkific site Sign In Page. This will be your Thinkific URL + /users/sign_in (e.g. vision-focus.thinkific.com/users/sign_in).
- Clicking the Forgot Password? button
- Adding the Email their student account on your site is registered under
- Following these instructions to set or reset their password: How to Reset Your Password
- If you're looking to manually create an email with an Express Sign In Link, click here.