- Can I edit existing students' custom fields?
- Can students edit custom fields after registering for a Thinkific site?
- Can I edit my students' custom fields for them?
- Will custom fields apply to students whose accounts were created before the custom field?
If you add a custom field after a student has already signed up, the student won't be prompted to provide that information, however they can add it at a later date from their account settings.
To add or edit a custom field response as a student:
- Sign into your student account on a Thinkific site
- Open the student drop-down menu and click My Account
- Add or edit custom field responses in Your Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes
- The Site Owner and Site Admins can also access and edit a student's profile and custom field responses. Click here to learn more about admin access to student profiles.