- Can I preview my custom course completion page?
- How to Review Custom Course Completion Page
To directly preview a custom course completion page you will need to complete each lesson in preview mode first. This can be time-consuming if you have a large amount of content in a course.
One option to preview your custom course completion page is to create a test course. In this course, you can create a single lesson so that it is easy to complete quickly in a Preview compared to your full course.
- Create a new test course and add a lesson
- Copy the content that you have created for your custom course completion page that you want to preview
- You should then be able to simply paste it in the same location in the test course.
This will allow you to easily preview the course completion as a student, as you will only need to complete one lesson to reach the completion page.
You can also keep the test course for any other testing you may like to do on your site which can be very useful.
On the Free Plan, you are limited to hosting one course. Check out our paid plans if you're looking to host multiple courses or test courses.
Learn More About
Create a Custom Completion Page