Customize the page that your students see when they complete your course!
In this article:
About This Feature
By default, the built-in completion experience is a pop-up modal exclaiming "Congratulations! You completed [with the course name]".
A custom course completion page gives you the power to customize the messaging and visuals students see when they complete their course. This is a great opportunity to drive students to one of your other courses, link them to in-person seminars you are promoting, or direct them to physical products you're selling on your site.
How to Create a Custom Course Completion Page
- From your Admin Dashboard, open the Manage Learning Content tab
- Select Courses
- Click on a specific course
- Click the Settings tab
- On the left-hand side, select Course progress & completion
- Scroll down and check the box to turn on the Custom completion page
- Within the WYSIWYG editor field, add text, and any images, links, and HTML code that you would like to include
This would be a great opportunity to add an upsell to another course!
- When you're satisfied, scroll up and select the blue Save button
If you want to include a course review link in your custom page, check out: What is my Course Review link?
How to Preview Your Course Completion Page
- While still in the Course Builder, click the Preview Course button in the upper right-hand corner
- You can then walk through and complete your course in order to preview the course completion page