The "Buy now" button in your Free Preview will direct students to the primary price set for your course and we don't currently have the option to customize the checkout link for this upgrade button.
We’re always working behind the scenes on improvements and if you have feedback on this, we want to know. Please send us a quick email to let us know what functionality would be most valuable to you!
In the meantime, some other options are:
- If you currently have an additional price created that you prefer the "Buy Now" button links to, you can edit your current primary price to your preferred price. Then you can add a new additional price to make sure you still have all pricing options for your course!
- If you would like to give customers an option to choose from multiple pricing or another product, we recommend creating a Free mini-course instead of a Free Preview. To get started:
- Make a copy of your course to use for your Free mini-course
- Remove any lessons that should not be included in your Free mini-course
- Add a Text Lesson to your Free mini-course that includes links to your desired pricing or product
- Set your course price to Free
- Publish and share!
We totally understand that these options are workarounds and really want to hear from you. We share all feedback with our Product Team as we work to improve the product and would love if you could take a moment to send us your feedback on this feature!