- What happens to learning progress when subscription enrollment expires?
- What happens if a student reaches the enrollment duration but then repurchases the course?
If a student's access to a course expires, for example, due to an enrollment duration, a lapsed subscription or payment plan, or a set expiry date, and they then re-purchase/re-enroll in a course, their progress in a course is saved. This means their progress in the course will be saved and accessible to them in The Thinkific Course Player when they re-purchase/re-enroll.
- Deleting a student will remove saved progress in a course.
- To access saved progress in an expired enrollment, student users must use the same student account they initially used to enroll in the course.
- If a student re-enrolls in a course with a Drip Schedule, the progress in the course and the Drip Schedule will be saved from previous, expired enrollments. This means the Drip Schedule will keep "counting" even if enrollment in a course is expired.
Learn More About