Use the Additional products section to showcase related courses, communities or bundles, and help make sure your visitors find the course that's right for them.
In this article:
About This Section
The Additional products section allows you to promote specific products, link to your All Products page, and help ensure that your visitors are aware of all their available course options. It is similar to the Upsells section, but takes a more general approach, and also allows you to feature a specific product — which can be handy if you have a particularly popular course or bundle that you want to funnel prospective students towards.
The Additional products section uses your default Product Images, Description, and price. If you want to use modified images, custom text, or promote a specific pricing option, consider using an Upsells section instead.
Where to Use This Section
You can use the Additional Products section anywhere you want to promote your products: feature a flagship course or community on your Home Page, cross-promote related products on a popular course landing page, or consider adding it to a custom page to help sell some of your already-released products.
Adding an Additional Products Section
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select the page where you want to add the section
- Click the pencil icon to edit this page in Site Builder:
- Click Add section and select Additional Products from the list
Optional: Rearrange the position of the new section, if necessary
- Click on Additional Products to open the section settings
- Click Add product; a new card will appear in the Blocks section
- Click the Product card and choose the Product you want to highlight
- Optional: Repeat steps 5-6 to add any more products you want to include in the section; you can reorder the products by dragging and dropping the individual cards
- Optional: Customize the section as required (see below for options)
- Click Save to apply your changes
Settings: The show featured product checkbox controls whether or not the first product in the section will be more prominent in the section layout.
Headings: The heading is the title for the entire section. The subheading appears directly below or above the heading (depending on your Site Theme), and can be used to add a few sentences about the section.
Button: The show link to All Courses page checkbox will add (or remove) a link to your All Courses page from the section. In some themes this appears as a button, rather than a link. You can also adjust the button text and button style.
Background & layout: In some Themes, you can set the Background color to your primary or secondary theme colors. Select remove top or bottom section padding if there appears to be too much space between this and adjacent sections. The card and heading alignment settings control the alignment of the products and heading text, respectively.
For in-depth examples of our different Themes and Styles in action, check out our Theme Demo Site. Use the buttons along the bottom of the page to browse all the different possibilities!