Use the filter on your courses admin page to easily locate courses by publish status, pricing, instructors and categories!
About This Feature
Use the courses filter to quickly find the course you need, or streamline your workflow when editing multiple courses. Along with searching courses by name, these filtering options allow you to quickly locate courses that share particular attributes. You can filter by:
- Each Instructor will have a filter option
- All sites have an All Courses category by default and you can create additional Categories as needed
How to Filter Your Courses
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select Courses
- Click Filter to the right of the search bar
- Select any filters you would like to apply
- Click Apply Filter; you'll see the filters applied right under the search bar
- If you want to clear the current filter, you can click X on a particular filter label or click Clear Filter to remove all current filters
What happens when I select multiple filter items?
If you select more than one item in the same filter group (ie. Status, Pricing, Instructors, or Categories), it will filter the list using an OR operator. This means it will return a course if it matches any of the selections. For example, if you select Free and One-Time Payment under Pricing, you will see all courses that are free OR have a one-time price.
If you add another filter in a different group (ie. Status, Pricing, Instructors, or Categories), it will use an AND operator. This means you will see a course only if it meets both criteria. For example, if you select Published under Status and Free under Pricing, you will see courses that are both published AND free.
Free, Basic and Pro plans do not currently have access to filtering, but you can search by course name or instructor name in the search bar. On the Pro plan plus Growth package and higher, the search bar can only be used to search by course name: filtering by instructor is instead covered by the Instructor filter group!