- Can I host downloadable content?
- Can I create a resource library?
- How can I build a Resources page?
If you'd like to create a resource library with downloadable content for your student, there are a couple ways you can achieve this in Thinkific!
Create a Downloads Lesson
You can host this additional downloadable content within a course using a Downloads Lesson. If you have a ton of content available in many lessons, you can also consider making a standalone resource library course for your students to enroll in. It can be either free or paid!
Create a Custom Page on Your Site
You can also consider adding it to a page on your website by creating a Custom Page. Custom pages can be made publicly available, available to students that are signed in or available only to students in select courses.
To include content in your custom page, you can:
- Use a Text & Media section within a Custom Page and upload a file within the text editor
- OR host your PDFs in an external storage site (Google Drive, Drop Box, etc.) and add links on your Custom Page using a Text & Media section or any section with a button. Buttons can be linked to external URLs.
WooNinja File Share
WooNinja File Share available in the Thinkific App Store allows you to share your downloadable material in a secure manner in your own private folder with your students. You can select which students have access to which files, meaning they are automatically granted access based on their enrollments.