If you have an external page that you would like to direct visitors to, you can link your button to a custom URL! This is common when you would like to link your buy buttons to an external checkout.
How to Link a Button to a Custom URL
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder has opened, click Add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select A custom URL
- In the URL field, paste your desired URL
- Click Save
Depending on the Section you are editing, you will see some additional customization options for your button. Learn about that here: Site Builder Buttons
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).