Sharing your course with your current followers within your social profile is a sure way to drive traffic to your site. You can post your course on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or copy a link to share on any other platform!
In this article:
About This Feature
One of the easiest ways to spread the word about the courses that you offer is through social media. Thinkific makes this easy!
When sharing a link to your course on social media, the preview will automatically populate details from your course settings including your course name, image and description.
The best part is that there's no need to navigate away from Thinkific; using the share icon, you can easily share directly with the following social media platforms:
If you are using a different platform, you can select the option to Copy Link, which will allow you to share your course on whichever platform that you choose.
How to Share Your Course
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select Courses
- Hover over the course you would like to share, and select the Share Icon in the upper-right hand corner of the course card
- Select the social platform where you would like to share your course
- You will then be directed to the login page of the platform
- Once logged in, you can preview your post and add any additional details before posting