When you first create a Thinkific account, you will be required to validate your email address. An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a link to complete the validation.
You simply need to click on Confirm my account to complete the validation! If you have any issues, check out our troubleshooting steps below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why haven't received the validation email?
The validation email is automatically sent to the email address you used to sign up for your Thinkific account. If you don't see it right away, make sure to:
- Check your Inbox for the email address you used to sign up for Thinkific
- Search your Inbox and Spam folder for an email from email@example.com
- Search your Inbox for the subject line: Please verify your email
- Make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is whitelisted in your email provider
Why doesn't the link doesn't work?
If you have located the validation email, but are having issues clicking on the link to complete the validation, please try the following:
- Clear your cache and restart your browser
- Try on a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE, Opera, etc). Sometimes it can be browser specific.
- Try on a different device or computer (mobile phone, tablet, PC/Mac laptop/desktop, etc.). Sometimes a certain device has trouble with a content type. This is rare but could be a problem.
Does the link expire?
No, the validation link does not expire.
Can you resend the email?
Yes! If you need to resend the email, you can select Resend Email in the top right corner of the notification bar that will appear in your Thinkific account:
What happens if I don't validate my email address?
- As the Site Owner, you will see an email validation notification across the top of your Admin Dashboard
- You will be restricted from completing a few actions until your email is validated, including connecting a payment integration, publishing a course, creating new users, and auto login to our Thinkific Training site.