When you first get started with Thinkific, there are some essential integrations we recommend setting up to get you up and running!
In this article:
Accessing Your Integrations
To review and set up available integrations:
- Click Market & Sell in your Admin Dashboard
- Select Integrations
- Stripe supports one-time payments, subscriptions and payment plans
- Paypal supports one-time payment
- PayPal integration supports USD only
- Integrating with Stripe allows you to change your currency site-wide
- If you integrate with both PayPal and Stripe, changing your currency under Stripe will apply to both integrations
- You must set your desired currency BEFORE accepting payment from students
For more details on the differences between Stripe and Paypal, see HERE.
Email Marketing Integrations
Make sure to connect to your email marketing platform to add Thinkific students to your mailing list! We support these email marketing integrations:
Don't see your email marketing platform of choice? You can consider Integrating with Zapier to create a custom solution!
Tracking your website traffic and other analytics can help you make informed decisions for your business. We recommend integrating with Google Analytics as you get started! Facebook Pixel is also popular. See Advanced Integrations for more advanced analytics options.
More About Integrations