This feature is completely optional and great if you are looking to include an assignment or supporting document with your video!
How to Add Downloads to Your Video Lesson
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Courses
- Click on a specific course in the Course Overview
- You will now be in the Course Curriculum area of the Course Builder
- On the left-hand side, click the Video lesson you want to edit or create a new lesson
- In the Video lesson settings, scroll down to Add downloads Optional
- Click to open the Download options
- Drag & drop your file/s or click Select file to choose a file from your computer
- Wait for your download/s to finish uploading
- Once uploaded, your downloads will automatically be saved
- Click Save if you have made any additional changes to the lesson
To see what your download looks like, make sure to preview your course as student!
- This feature is available with our New and Improved Student Experience. It is not available with the Legacy Course Player.
- Downloads will always appear under the video in your lesson. If you have also added optional text to your video lesson, downloads will appear under the text.
- There is a maximum file size limit of 2GB per file
- If you have enabled Video Lesson Autoplay for this course, videos with downloads included will have autoplay disabled by default to prevent students from missing your additional content. Students will still see a prompt in the video to continue to the next lesson: