In this article, you'll learn how to assign access to you Community to one or more Groups!
How to Assign Group Access to a Community
Assigning group access to a community can be done from right within your community settings. To get started, from your Admin Dashboard:
Groups must be created before they will be available in the dropdown menu for community access. Learn more about how to Create a Group.
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select Communities
- Create a new Community, or edit an existing Community by clicking the ellipses (three dots) on the community card and selecting Edit
- From the Settings tab, select Access in the left menu
- Choose Students in selected groups
- Click the Select a Group dropdown
- Check off the box to the left of one or more Groups you want included
- Click Save to apply changes
More About Learning Communities
Drive Revenue with New Thinkific Communities
The Thinkific Community Builder