In this article, you'll learn how to assign access to you Community to one or more Groups!
How to Assign Group Access to a Community
Assigning group access to a community can be done from right within your community settings. To get started, from your Admin Dashboard:
Groups must be created before they will be available in the dropdown menu for community access. Learn more about how to Create a Group.
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select Communities
- Create a new Community, or edit an existing Community by clicking the ellipses (three dots) on the community card and selecting Edit
- From the Settings tab, select Access in the left menu
- Choose Students in selected groups
- Click the Select a Group dropdown
- Check off the box to the left of one or more Groups you want included
- Click Save to apply changes
Are you interested in learning more about what Communities has to offer? Thinkific is currently working on some updates to this feature, as part of our ongoing effort to make Communities a more integrative and immersive experience for you and your audience! To learn more about what we have in the works, check out our Communities Updates article!