Course Bundles allow you to sell multiple courses in a single package.
Why Create a Course Bundle?
Say you have seven individual courses, each available for $99; with Course Bundles you can sell all seven together for, say, $500 to increase value for your customer. This article has a great explanation of how and why to use this feature!
How to Create a Course Bundle
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Courses
- Select the Memberships & Bundles tab
- Click + New Bundle on the top right
- Give your bundle a name and hit Create bundle to be taken to the bundle creation screen
- Select Add a course to get started with putting courses into your bundle
- Then, simply select courses from the dropdown menu
- To make courses exclusive to the bundle, ensure the courses are Published and Hidden, prior to adding to the bundle. This way, your courses (that are part of the bundle) do not appear on your main course page / Home Page.
- When a published course bundle with existing enrolled students gets new courses added to it, the actively enrolled students will automatically be enrolled in those courses within one hour. This means any course welcome emails set to send when a new student is enrolled in the course will be sent as well.
Under Settings > Basic Settings, you can update the bundle name and URL and choose whether or not you want your bundle to be hidden. (Making the bundle hidden will hide it from your site landing page, so that only users with the direct link to the bundle landing page are able to access it).
Select Bundle Image & description to upload an image for your bundle card - the bundle image is what will represent your bundle on your site landing page.
You can also add custom code and SEO information to the bundle landing page from Settings > SEO & Page Code. More on SEO here.
To create your landing page for your bundle, click on Build Landing Page to be taken into Site Builder to create your bundle landing page.
Head to the Pricing tab of the bundle builder to set your pricing - like Courses, you can choose from a one-off payment, one-time payment, a subscription, or a payment plan.
When a student purchases a bundle, they will only be charged the price of the bundle. They will not be charged the individual prices of each course included.
To make sure that no one enrolls into your individual courses for free, make sure to set your course pricing for each individual course. If you prefer to only sell your bundle and prevent students from buying individual courses, set the individual courses to Private.
With one of our new Themes included with Site Builder, you have access to Additional Pricing for Bundles
Once you’re done adding courses, configuring your landing page and setting your pricing, you’re ready to publish your bundle. To do that, simply go the Publish tab and hit Publish!