- How to Add a Link for Students to Their Dashboards at the Bottom of Every Site Page
By default, the Student Dashboard is linked in your Site Header. The Student Dashboard can also be linked in your Site Footer:
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- Select Site Pages
- Choose a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder opens, click the Theme settings tab
- Click Footer
- Click Add link
- In the Text field, input the text you would like displayed in your footer
- Click on the Link heading to expand the option menu and select Another page
- Click on the Page heading to expand the option menu and select Student dashboard
- Under Open link in, select Same window or New window. This defines how the link will open in a web browser.
- Click Save
- The Student Dashboard can also be linked to from Site Builder Buttons. Check out our article on: How to Link a Button to the Student Dashboard.