- Can I use Apple Pay and Google Pay with Thinkific Payments?
- Does Thinkific support digital wallets?
- Can I use Apple Pay and Google Pay with Stripe?
Apple Pay and Google Pay are included at no extra cost with our integrated TCommerce suite of tools, for all Creators processing payments through Thinkific Payments!
While Stripe as a separate payment platform does support Apple Pay and Google Pay payments, Thinkific does not have the ability to process these through our standard Stripe Integration at this time.
Currently, our Stripe Integration only accepts major credit card (Visa, Master Card, Amex) payments.
If you would like to use Apple Pay or Google Pay to accept payments and cannot, or have chosen not to process payments through Thinkific Payments, we suggest that you consider an external payment setup.
Learn more about External Payment Solutions: What to Consider
For Apple and Google Pay to be available at checkout:
- You must be processing payment through Thinkific Payments.
- The purchase has to be made on a supported web browser. Apple Pay is only available on Safari (version 10.1+) and Google Pay is only available on Google Chrome (version 61+).
- The Student making the purchase, has to have already set up an Apple or Google Pay account.
- Google Pay only: Chrome extensions that disables the default "Payment Methods" in Chrome will need to be disabled.