- Can I add a second email address to receive Site Owner notifications?
- Is there a way to CC a second email on Site Owner or Admin notifications in Thinkific?
We don't currently have a way to add additional email addresses to receive automated email notifications sent to the Site Owner.
On our Pro plan and higher, there are additional Site Admin and Course Admin roles. This allows you to add more email addresses to receive the email notifications these user roles are sent (see Important Considerations below for more information).
If you would like to have another email address receive Site Owner notifications, or Site or Course Admin notifications if all user roles are filled, you can set up an email forwarding rule with your email service provider. Here's an example of how to do that with Gmail.
- Site Owners receive all enabled automated email notifications sent from Thinkific, but Site Admins and Course Admins only receive a subset of these automated email notifications. Click here to see a list of notifications by user role.
- Site Owner, Site Admin, Course Admin notifications are sent from email@example.com
- If you haven't received any notifications yet, check out: Why aren't I receiving any site notifications?
Learn More About