- Can students track their specific habits over time within Thinkific?
- Is there any way for students to log behavior or habits in a course?
While there are currently no apps in our store with a habit tracker, we can offer some suggestions for gamification and other ways to boost student accountability and engagement:
- Students are able to see and track their progress through a course in the Thinkific Course Player. You can use Quiz Lessons to reinforce daily/weekly learning goals.
- Weekly Reminder Emails are a great way to send students course progress updates.
- The Drip Schedule feature (available on any paid plan) lets you release content slowly to help students keep track of new lessons in a course.
- For gamification, check our integrations with DialogForm, Mazetec, Motrain or Pointagram.
- Use Thinkific Certificates (on the Pro plan or higher) to reward and motivate students.
- Host a habit tracker external to Thinkific, and link to it to from within your course or on your Thinkific site. It may also be possible to embed content from some habit trackers in a Multimedia Lesson.