Highlight key learnings from your course or list important information for your students with this formatted section!
In this article:
About This Section
The Checklist section displays short text alongside icons to create a customizable list. You can use this flexible section to highlight important outcomes from a course, list your or your instructors' accreditations, or help your students prepare for an upcoming course offering.
Where to Use This Section
Adding a Checklist Section
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select the page where you want to add the section
- Click the pencil icon to edit this page in Site Builder:
- Click Add section and select Checklist from the list
Optional: Rearrange the position of the new section, if necessary
- Click on Checklist to open the section settings
Optional: Click Add checklist item if you require more items; a new icon and text field will appear in the list
- Click Checklist item to select your icon and add text for each item on the list
Optional: Repeat steps 5-6 to add and edit any additional Checklist items. Up to 10 list items can be added to a Checklist section.
Optional: Customize the section as required (see below for options)
- Click Save to apply your changes
Headings: The Heading is the title for the entire section. The Subheading appears directly below or above the Heading (depending on your Site Theme), and can be used to add a few sentences about the Checklist.
Layout: You can Remove top or bottom section padding if there appears to be too much space between this and adjacent sections. With the Vogue Theme you also have the option to change the Background color of the section. On all themes you can select the Column layout for your list to choose how many columns you would like, and the Heading alignment to align your heading to the left, center, or right of the section.
Checklist item: Select an Icon from the drop-down menu. Individual Checklist items can have different icons. Use the Description field to add text next to your icons.
- Checklists do not automatically update from information within your site.
- If you would like to have the same Checklist on several site pages, we suggest using the Copy Theme Sections in Site Builder feature.
For in-depth examples of our different Themes and Styles in action, check out our Theme Demo Site. Use the buttons along the bottom of the page to browse all the different possibilities!