When your course is available for pre-order, course cards on your site landing pages will display default pre-order text. This can be fully customized!
In this article:
Default Pre-Order Text
By default, when your course is in the pre-order publish state your course card will include a label that says Pre-order available now!
How to Modify Pre-Order Text
If you want to change this default text, you can update it in your site settings. Changes will apply to all courses in the pre-order publish state.
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down or select Modify text: Site landing page in the left menu
- Click Customize beside Pre-order available now!
- Input your custom text
- Click Save
Your custom text will now be displayed on your course cards!
Pre-Order Label Color
Your pre-order label color is the same as your Primary button color, which is used for various buttons displayed on your site landing pages. If you would like to change this color, you can adjust this within your Theme settings:
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder has opened, click the Theme Settings tab to access the settings for your theme
- Select All Courses to see your current pre-order label
- Select Theme settings
- Select Colors
- Scroll down to Primary button
- In the Background setting, select your desired color
- Click Save
This change will also apply to all Primary buttons displayed on your landing pages.