This article is for anyone using a Site Builder compatible theme.
How to Link a Button to the Student Dashboard
- Go to Design your Site
- Select Site Builder
- Navigate to your desired page via the left side menu
- Add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select Another page...
- In the Page field, select Student dashboard
- Click Save
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing them on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).
If a student is not logged in and they click on a Student Dashboard link, they will prompted to sign in before access their Dashboard.