The Student Dashboard is where a logged in student can access all courses they are currently enrolled in. This link is also commonly included in your site header.
How to Link a Button to the Student Dashboard
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select your Student Dashboard page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder has opened, add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select Another page...
- In the Page field, select Student dashboard
- Click Save
Depending on the Section you are editing, you will see some additional customization options for your button. Learn about that here: Site Builder Buttons
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing them on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).
If a student is not logged in and they click on a Student Dashboard link, they will prompted to sign in before access their Dashboard.