You can link buttons to your All Products page, which is a default page that lists all the published and non-hidden products available on your site. This link is also commonly included in your site header.
How to Link a Button to the All Products Page
- Go to Design your Site
- Select Site Pages
- Select the page you would like to edit by clicking the pencil icon. This will open Site Builder
- Select Add a section, or locate your desired section in the left hand menu
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Link to field, select Another page...
- In the Page field, select All Products
- In the Button text field, input your desired button text
- Click Save
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).