If you have set up your Coming Soon page to capture leads or have included a Leads capture section on one of your landing pages, any visitor who inputs their email here will be tracked as a lead which you can use for future marketing campaigns!
How to Access Your Leads
All leads will be tracked within Thinkific and you can access them as follows:
- Go to Settings in your Admin Dashboard
- Select the Orders & accounts tab
- Select Leads
- Click Export Leads to generate a .csv of all emails captured
- Check your email for an export notification
- Download the file from your email
What Does the Export Include?
The Leads export will be a .csv file that includes:
- Email address
- Page URL that the lead was captured on
- Date Collected
Frequently Asked Questions
Why didn't I receive the email notification for my export?
Email notifications come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to check your spam folder for any notifications. You may need to whitelist our email address.
I have captured new Leads, which is amazing! But what do I do now?
You might be wondering how to convert your leads into paying customers. There are many approaches to this and we recommend checking out our Blog for some ideas: