If you have set up your Coming Soon page to capture leads or have included a Lead capture section on one of your landing pages, any visitor who inputs their email here will be tracked as a lead which you can use for future marketing campaigns!
This is available on Site Builder themes version 1.10.2. To update your theme version, see HERE.
In this article:
How to Access Your Leads
All leads will be tracked within Thinkific and you can access them as follows:
- Go to Settings in your Admin Dashboard
- Select the Orders & accounts tab
- You'll see Leads at the top of this page. If you don't see this option, it just means you haven't captured any leads just yet! You can always enter your personal email on your site lead capture section to test it out.
- Click Export Leads to generate a .csv of all emails captured
- Check your email for an export notification
- Download the file from your email
What does the export include?
The Leads export will be a .csv file that includes:
- Email address
- Page URL that the lead was captured on
- Date Collected
You also have the option to receive a notification every time a new lead signs up on your site! Learn how to to turn on your notifications here: Automated Email Notifications
Frequently Asked Questions
Why didn't I receive the email notification for my export?
Email notifications come from email@example.com. Please make sure to check your spam folder for any notifications. You may need to add our email address to your safe sender list in your email provider.
I have captured new Leads, which is amazing! But what do I do now?
You might be wondering how to convert your leads into paying customers. There are many approaches to this and we recommend checking out our Blog for some ideas:
Some of my Leads in the exported report don't have a Page URL. Why is that?
Typically, Leads that don't have an associated Page URL are created by software applications that are programmed to distribute bulk spam messages across various webpages. You can simply ignore these leads in your exported report.