- Can I see if a student is enrolled in a Free Preview of my course?
You can view a student user's course enrollment status from the Enrollments tab of their user profile. To access their user profile:
- Under Support Your Students, click Users
- Click on the name of the specific student whose enrollments you'd like to view, or use the search bar to find the student by name or email address.
- Once you are in the student's user profile, you will see a list of the courses that student is enrolled in. Course enrollments will be categorized by type.
To find a list of students enrolled in a Free Preview you can use User Filters (on the Pro + Growth plan or higher):
- Go to Manage Learning Products
- Select Users
- Select Filters
- Filter for Enrolled in, Free Preview, Course Name
Another way to check if a student is enrolled in a Free Preview is using the Progress Reports feature.
If a student is enrolled in a Free Preview, their Activated at date within that specific course will be empty when shown in the progress report.
Learn More About
What's the difference between a Free Preview and Free Trial subscription period?