- I want different courses to have different custom domains
- Can I have a custom domain per course?
- Can I have a different URL for some of my courses?
However, with multiple custom domains, only one can be set as Primary. The primary domain is the only custom domain that will be displayed in the browser address bar after the Thinkific site page loads.
For example, if your course URL was yoursite.thinkific.com/courses/course_name and you added customdomain1.com as well as customdomain2.com to your Thinkific site, your course would be accessible with the following URLs:
- www.customdomain1.com/courses/course_name (Primary)
When your Thinkific site loads, www.customdomain1.com/courses/course_name will show in the address bar, no matter which URL was used to access it. This means you aren't able to choose which custom domain is displayed in the browser address bar for your site on a per-course basis.
- Creating multiple Thinkific sites connected to one Thinkific account is available on Thinkific Plus.