- Can I embed chat widgets in my Thinkific site?
- Does Thinkific support chatbots?
- Yes! Thinkific does offer the ability to add a chat widgets or chatbots via a third party app. Check out some of our recommendations from the Thinkific App Store below:
Thinkific App Store
- JivoChat - Receive all your chats, calls and emails in the JivoChat and increase your conversion and boost your sales with streamlined communication
- Whatsapp - Contact Us (by Smartarget) - Build better relationships with customers and sell more courses by talking to them on WhatsApp.
Note: This does not allow you to send WhatsApp messages through the widget. The widget will open the WhatsApp application on your desktop/mobile, so users are required to have the WhatsApp application installed.
- Facebook Messenger - Contact Us - Build better relationships with customers and sell more courses by talking to them on Facebook Messenger.
Note: Does not allow you to have a conversation within the chat widget. Students will be directed to the messenger app to have the conversation.
- Appy Pie Chatbot - Build a chatbot to automate your support, sales, and marketing processes.
- FAQ - Easily surface the most helpful information to your site’s visitors, reducing the need for them to contact customer support.