- Can I resend Brillium results to Thinkific?
- How do I update a students Brillium exam score in Thinkific?
When a student completes a Brillium exam, the score will be automatically sent to Thinkific. If this fails or if you have a specific question type like Essay that requires manual grading, you can resend the exam results to Thinkific directly from within Brillium.
- Login to your Brillium account
- From your main dashboard, go to Results
- In the Assessment dropdown menu, select the assessment that you need to resend
- Under Results, click on the student that you need to resend results for
- Under Actions, select Resend results using the Postback Method and URL specified on the integration tab of the Assessment Builder
- Click Select
And that's it! Your student's results will be sent to Thinkific.