Brillium Exams are a powerful lesson type in which you can create an advanced exam environment, with a variety of question types and detailed data analysis.
In this article:
Brillium is a third-party platform that offers advanced options for student evaluation, allowing you to construct more sophisticated exams and also analyze the resulting data. Integrating Brillium with Thinkific allows you to better evaluate your students' progress, and ensure that they are meeting the learning goals your courses are meant to deliver.
Brillium for Thinkific Plan
Brillium is a third-party platform that you need to sign up for and purchase separately from Thinkific. Brillium for Thinkific is a special Brillium software and pricing package available only to Thinkific Users. This package gives you everything you need to create powerful assessments and integrate your data with the Thinkific platform. Brillium for Thinkific includes:
- All of the features of Brillium Professional along with data storage space for 5,000 results concurrently. Contact Brillium for more details.
- The Brillium Zapier Connector makes using third-party data integration reliable and easy.
- The Brillium API allows more advanced and customized integrations.
- The Brillium Support Portal is our support and user community site.
To get started and learn more about Brillium pricing, please contact Brillium Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a Brillium Exam
For detailed instructions on how to create an assessment in Brillium and link it to a Brillium Exam lesson in Thinkific, please read Brillium's article, How to Deliver Brillium Assessments to Thinkific Students.
Brillium recently changed their interface, but those on the original V9 interface have not all been switched over to their updated look. If your Brillium screens look different than the ones in the article linked above, you may want to take a look at our Legacy Brillium Interface article, which contains the same instructions for the previous interface.
- With this integration, your student's name and email will be sent to Brillium. Sending Custom Field data is not currently supported.
- The EXAM-ID in Thinkific's Exam Lesson must be the same as the ASSESSMENT-ID in Brillium (case sensitive). If this does not match, it will fail and will not mark the lesson as “completed”.