- Why are my course cards stretched?
- Course card dimensions look incorrect
If any of your course cards look stretched or appear to have the incorrect dimensions on your landing pages, you can simply download your image, re-upload and crop it to the correct dimensions!
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Courses
- Click on the image of the course you want to edit
- Select Settings
- Select Course image & description
- In the photo box beside Course image, right click and Save image as; this will allow you to download the image to your local machine
- Now you can upload your image again to use our image crop feature!
- In the photo box beside Course image, click Upload
- Drag and drop the image file you just downloaded or click to Select
- Click Crop on the top left
- Select the edges to adjust where you would like the image cropped
- Click Save
- Click Upload
That's it! Now your images will have the correct 16:9 aspect ratio.
- If you prefer, you can adjust your image dimensions outside of Thinkific in an external photo editor. We recommend making sure your image is 760 x 420px before uploading.