- How can I embed a Vimeo video in a Multimedia Lesson?
- I can't embed a Vimeo video
- Vimeo video embedding error
Vimeo videos can't be added to Multimedia Lessons by copying the normal Vimeo video link from a web browser address/URL bar.
Similar to YouTube videos, the Vimeo video link needs to be copied from the Embed video menu; on Vimeo you need to copy this link from the Embed window. Here's how to do that:
- Click on the Share button on the video in Vimeo
- In the Embed window, copy the part of the code that starts with https://player.vimeo.com/video/ (if Vimeo does not let you copy just part of the code, copy it all, and remove everything before and after the link you need, which will be in quotation marks - see GIF below)
- Add the copied link in the Multimedia Lesson URL field
- Preview your lesson to confirm the video is working