- How to Share a Google Drive Folder with the Support Team
- How to Share a Dropbox File with the Support Team
For small files, such as screenshots or small document or PDF files we suggest simply attaching them to your email to our Support Team.
For larger files, for example folders of multimedia content or large presentation files, we suggest using a Cloud-based sharing service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. To send us a link with access to your folder or file, find your sharing service below and follow the instructions.
- Set up link sharing for your Google Drive folder or file.
- For folders, you want to choose the option for Anyone with a link to the folder.
- For files you want to choose the option for Share a link to the file.
- Make sure to set up shared permissions to specify view, edit, organize, or add access.
- Set up link sharing for your Dropbox folder or file.
- Make sure to set up shared folder or file permissions to specify view or edit access.
- Set up link sharing for your OneDrive folder or file.
- Make sure to select or deselect Allow editing for editing or view access.