- Can I send a specific lesson to my students?
- How do I direct students to specific content within a course?
- What is my lesson URL for students?
If you would like to direct your students to a specific lesson within a course, you can do so by sending them that lesson's URL!
Each lesson in a course will have its own unique URL, and you can grab this URL by previewing your course and copying it from your browser's address bar:
Once you have the lesson's URL, you can then send it to your students - for example, in a mass user email or to an individual student. You can also link to that lesson in a different lesson within the same course!
- The student must be enrolled in the course and currently logged in to be able to access the lesson from the link
- If the student is not enrolled in the course, they will be directed to that course's landing page instead
- Students will be brought to the Sign In page if they are not currently logged in to your site