You can link a button to your site sign in page, which is the default page that students use to login to your site and access their courses!
This article is for anyone using a Site Builder compatible theme.
How to Link a Button to Your Sign In Page
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select Another page...
- In the Page field, select Sign in
- Click Save
Depending on the Section you are editing, you will see some additional customization options for your button. Learn about that here: Site Builder Buttons
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).