Your Video Library contains all videos that have been uploaded to your Thinkific site and provides a central location where you can easily download any videos if needed!
How to Download a Video from Your Video Library
Individual videos can be downloaded directly from your Video Library if you need to download a copy of one of your videos!
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Video Library
- Search or scroll to the video you want to download
- Click the ellipses (3 dot menu) to the right of the video
- Click Download
And you are all set! You now have a local copy of your video file.
This is how to download a video as a Site Admin. If you are looking to enable video downloads for your students, check out: Lesson Settings
- Even though you can download your videos, we always recommend keeping a local backup of your files
- We don't currently have the option to bulk download videos from your Video Library