You can link buttons to any of the custom pages you have created on your site.
This article is for anyone using a Site Builder compatible theme.
How to Link a Button to a Custom Page
- Go to Design your Site
- Select Site Builder
- Navigate to your desired page via the left side menu
- Add a section or locate your desired section
- Click on the section name to view details
- Click on the Button block
- In the Text field, input your desired button text
- In the Link field, select Another page...
- In the Page field, scroll down until you see a Custom pages heading
- Select the name of your Custom page
- Click Save
Testing Your Button
Once you have customized your button, we recommend testing it on your live site as your buttons will not function within Site Builder. The quickest way to start testing is to visit your site in another browser where you are not currently logged in or in a private window in your browser (e.g. Chrome's Incognito mode, or Firefox's Private Window).