Watch a step by step from our Product Expert, Aaron, or scroll down the page for instructions on 2 different ways to embed H5P content into your Thinkific course player.
Add to Multimedia Lesson
- First, copy the h5p embed code that you want to bring into your Thinkific lesson.
- Next, head to your Thinkific admin dashboard and select the course you'd like to add H5P tools to. Once you're in the curriculum, select "Add Content", then a "Multimedia" lesson, as below:
- In the URL box, paste the script in. Delete part of the script (ex: width and height) and only keep the URL of the content. It should look something like this: https://h5p.org/h5p/embed/123456
Add to Text Lesson
- When in the H5P dashboard, adjust the Embed size to be a bit smaller (suggested: 800 x 350 px).
- Then, copy the code with the newly-adjusted size.
- When you're in your course curriculum, add a new Text lesson. When you're in the editor, click the Code View () which will open the HTML editor.
- Paste in the code, and save changes.
Add Dynamic Sizing
- If you'd like dynamic sizing, open up the "Advanced" link the H5P Embed box and copy the script src.
- In your admin dashboard, head to Advanced Settings and scroll down the Site Footer Code.
- Next, paste the script in, and Save Changes.
- Now, go back into the Text lesson and open up the HTML. Make sure to delete the width and height so the dynamic sizing isn't overridden. The code should look something like:
- Preview your work by selecting "Preview course as student".
Available content types in h5p:
- Arithmetic Quizzes
- Course presentation
- Fill in the blanks
- Memory games
- Personality quizzes
- and more!
And now you've learned how to add H5P tools to your Thinkific course!