How It Works
As a general rule, pages that Site Footer Code will not run on include:
- Checkout pages, with the following exceptions:
- If you are using the default Performance Checkout, Site Footer Code will not execute on your checkout page.
- For sites using the older Two-Page Checkout, the code will execute on both checkout pages.
- Communities (specifically where your students are commenting, posting, etc.)
Built-in Integrations for Analytics
Thinkific does have existing built-in integrations for many analytics platforms. If the analytics platform you are looking to use currently has a built-in integration (like Google Analytics 4, Mixpanel, or Segment.io), make sure to follow the steps to install it instead of adding it manually to your Site Footer Code.
How to Add Code to Your Site Footer
From your Admin Dashboard:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Code & Analytics tab
- In the Site Footer Code field, paste your code
- Click Save
- You can run multiple scripts within the Site Footer Code.