Use the re-order tab in your product settings to change the order that products display on your site pages!
In this article:
About This Feature
Use the re-order feature to change the order in which your courses, communities, memberships, and bundles are displayed in product lists. The top position corresponds to the item being displayed first, the second position corresponds to the items being displayed second, and so on.
Re-ordering your products will change the order in which they appear both in your Admin Dashboard and on some webpages of your Thinkific site. Check out the Important Considerations at the bottom of this article for more information.
How to Re-order Your Products
From your Admin Dashboard:
- Navigate to Manage Learning Content
- Select the product section you want to re-order (Courses, Communities, Memberships, or Bundles)
- Click on the Re-order tab
- From this area, you can click and drag your products to your desired position
And that's it! The new order will automatically be saved.
When you re-order your products, this will change the order in which they appear for:
- The Courses, Communities, Memberships, and Bundles tabs in your Admin Dashboard
- The default All Courses page
- The All Products [smart section] - if you have one on your Home Page
The re-order feature will not change the order for:
- Courses in a Bundle Includes Site Builder Section on a bundle landing page. To change this course order, refer to our article: How to Re-Order Your Courses on a Bundle Landing Page
- Courses on the Student Dashboard