Need to cancel your payments for a little while? We're sorry to see you go! This article will cover how to cancel your subscription and move to our Free plan.
You can cancel your subscription or change your plan at any time.
When you cancel your subscription and move to our Free plan, you will only have access to your top course. If you have created more than one course, make sure to Re-Order Your Courses before cancelling so that you have access to your preferred course.
For details on all paid features that you will lose access to, check out: What happens when I cancel my Thinkific subscription?
How to Cancel Your Subscription
- Select Your Name's Account (this will display your First Name)
- Click Account Details
- Click Manage Subscription Cancel Plan
- Fill out confirmation popups to complete the cancellation
- Your account will now be on our Free plan with core Free plan features
How to Permanently Delete Your Account
We don't usually delete accounts as if you ever change your mind, you can come back at any time and work from where you left off!
You can always refer to the instructions above to move to our Free plan where there are no monthly fees associated with your site. You also have the option to site Change Your Site Name and URL to something different if you have given out the URL previously and don't want anyone to come across your site!
If you would still like us to go ahead and delete your account permanently, just make sure to send us an email with the following:
- Make sure the email is sent from the email address associated with your account
- Your Thinkific URL
- Confirmation that you would like the account deleted and you understand this action is permanent and irreversible