Once you've connected your Infusionsoft account, you can set up tags to be added to users when they perform certain actions on your Thinkific site.
This allows you to use Infusionsoft's CRM and marketing tools to manage sales and customer communications for your online course business. Learn more about the possibilities with Infusionsoft Tags here.
In this article:
Which events can I tag?
You're able to tag Infusionsoft contacts based on the following events:
- Signups: Tag fires when the student signs up for a user account with your site.
- Full Enrollments: Tag fires when a student enrolls (or is manually enrolled) in the full version of a course.
- Free Preview Enrollments: Tag fires when a student enrolls in the free preview of a course.
- Completed Enrollments: Tag fires when a student completes their course.
- Orders: Tag fires when a student places an order. If the order has a 100%-off coupon code applied, this does count as an order. Free courses do not generate an order if you are using our two page checkout, however if you have opted into our single page checkout, free courses will generate an order.
Configure your tags
- If you haven't already done so, follow these instructions to connect your Infusionsoft account to Thinkific
- In Infusionsoft, make sure you've created the tags you want to use; here's how
- Head back to the Apps tab and select Setting for the Infusionsoft by Keap app
- Select which event you'd like to set up tags. For any event that is specific to a course, you will need to select the pencil icon to add tags for that course
- In the dropdown menu, choose which tags you would like to apply to that event. You can select multiple tags using the dropdown
- Once you've selected all the tags you'd like to add, make sure to Save your changes
More About Infusionsoft