If you have an external sales page and are creating a call to action that links directly to the Thinkific checkout for a particular course or if you are sharing your checkout URL with your audience, this article is for you!
Note: If you are linking a button to your Thinkific checkout on a Thinkific landing page, please see Link a Button to Your Course Checkout.
These instructions will go over the details on how to copy the correct URL to link to your Thinkific registration or checkout page.
Copy Your Checkout Link
- Go to Manage Learning Content
- Select Courses
- Click on the image of your desired course
- Select the Publish tab and confirm your course is published. If your course is unpublished, you will not be able to copy your checkout link.
- Select the Pricing tab (if you haven't set your pricing yet, please refer to our article on how to set your course pricing)
- To the right of your desired price, click Copy Link
- The direct checkout URL for this price will be copied to your clipboard
You should get a link that looks something like this: https://subdomain.thinkific.com/enroll/####?price_id=#### (if using a custom domain the Thinkific URL will be replaced with your custom domain).
It is best to test the URL before using it on your external site to make sure you have copied the right one. Once a user clicks on it, they should be directed right to the checkout for that course and specific price option!