- Why is my student missing email notifications?
- Which email are student course welcome and weekly reminder notifications sent from?
- Which email address are student site welcome emails sent from?
- Where should my student look for automated email notifications from Thinkific?
- How come password reset emails aren't being sent to students?
- Is there an article I can send students who don't see the automatic emails from Thinkific?
Automated Email Notifications for students are sent from email@example.com
Students should check their Inbox and Spam folders for these emails.
If these emails routinely end up in Spam, consider adding firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe sender list in your email service provider settings (e.g. Outlook, Gmail).
Sometimes emails bounce if there have been multiple failed delivery attempts to your email address. If you have tried all the options above and still don't see any notifications, please send us an email with the following for us to look into it further:
- The URL for the Thinkific site where you are registered as a student
- A short description of the notification you have not received (e.g. password reset, course registration)